The M.Sc. in Molecular Biosciences provides in-depth knowledge of molecular aspects in genetics, biochemistry, developmental biology, physiology and cell biology via intensive training in several methodical and conceptual areas.
- Bachelor of Science or an equivalent bio-scientific programme
- proof of sufficient English language skills (level B1), proven by:
- completed language courses totalling a duration of at least 120h, or
- documentary proof of academic studies abroad, or
- proof of at least five years English as a school subject, or
- TOEFL test (score at least 87 points), or
- IELTS test (score at least 5.0), or
- Applicants with an international university entrance qualification and Bachelor's degree must prove sufficient German language skills according to the regulations of the Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH), the German language test for university entrance.
Temporary admission is possible if the Bachelor of Science programme has not yet been completed; this requires a transcript of records stating a minimum of at least 80% of the required for the bachelor's degree CP (normally 144 credit points).
Mode of admission
Admission is restricted.
|Goethe Goes Global||Goethe University offers scholarships for this Master programme. Eligible for application are candidates from all over the world who have obtained a degree from a university outside Germany.|
Αυτή η σχολή προσφέρει προγράμματα σε:
Τελευταία ενημέρωση February 16, 2018