The study programme, which is taught in English, is an innovative combination of the subjects of money and macroeconomics on the one hand and finance on the other and therefore links economic policy with the financial sector. It prepares for challenging careers in the banking and insurance sector as well as with financial service providers.
The course is held in the House of Finance and this, as well as the Frankfurt’s unique status as one of the world’s leading financial centres, offers an ideal link to a business in practice.
The study programme aims to teach the analytical and quantitative skills and knowledge necessary for challenging managerial careers in business enterprises. It also prepares students for a PhD degree on the path to a potential academic career. The content is taught at a high academic level and includes innovative concepts and methods. The teaching concept links intensive student support with independent academic work and on-going possibilities for contact with business in practice.
- B.A. in any business studies programme or at least an equivalent degree from a German or non-German university in the same or related discipline
- letter of motivation in English (up to 750 words)
- one letter of recommendation by a professor or any other qualified referee
- English language skills were proven by
a TOEFL/iBT test with a minimum of 100 points
or a TOEFL/PBT test with a minimum of 600 points
or an IELTS test with a minimum score of 7,0
- Holding either a GRE Score Report with a minimum requirement of being in the 50% percentile in the Quantitative Reasoning section of the test
a GMAT Score Report with a minimum requirement of being in the 50% percentile in the Quantitative section of the test
Please note that, if the Bachelor’s degree record has not yet been submitted, only a provisional admission can be offered subject to successful completion of the Bachelor’s degree up to a given final deadline.
Final admission is granted upon submission of the Bachelor’s degree record within a given final deadline. If the requirements for the Bachelor’s degree have not been met, the provisional admission will be withdrawn and the student can make no claim to a study place. Proof of completion of the Bachelor’s degree must be submitted by a given extended deadline in the form of a certified copy. If the Bachelor’s degree has not been submitted by the given deadline, provisional admission again expires and no claim to a study place can be made. You will be informed about the final deadline with your letter of admission. All examinations have to be taken in the summer semester preceding the start of the Master’s degree.
In the event the university entrance qualification is not yet available for the consecutive Master’s programme (Bachelor’s degree record), please apply enclosing the following documents up to 1 May or 15 July (final deadline)
1. proof of enrolment in the Bachelor’s programme, and
2. provisional record stating the average grade of all examinations taken up to this time. The provisional record must be issued by an authorised office (e.g. examination office)
All examinations have to be taken in the summer semester preceding the start of the Master’s degree (preclusive term: 30.09.).
Mode of admission
Admission is restricted.
Αυτή η σχολή προσφέρει προγράμματα σε:
Τελευταία ενημέρωση January 27, 2018